- Tactical Drinkware (postage not included)
- 550 P.E.D (Paracord Enhanced Drink ware) 'Tactical Drink Ware'
- 550 P.E.D. Memorial Edition
550 P.E.D. Memorial Edition
To commemorate the life of a recently departed warrior, a group of close friends and family banded together, to celebrate the life of Victoria Cross recipient, Corporal Cameron Baird VC MG. It was our honour to support this event, with assistance from other local businesses (and an international artist) to assist CAMS CAUSE (via the Commando Welfare Trust) to raise funds and awareness on the night.
'Support a worthy charity.' K9HC
- Available to everyone
- Quality European glassware
- Computer Laser engraved or Sand blasted etching by hand
- 550 strength paracord hand wrapped (with optional accouterments)
- Certificate Of Authenticity (warranty) with additional medal information
- Raise awareness, celebrate a life, or mark an achievement or event
- Charity sponsorship support package (contact us to discuss)
When stated by name and advertised via logo of the organisation (with permission), proceeds will be donated to that organisation. K9HC is always looking to support a worthy charity. Applications via website or email.
CONTACT US TODAY
Highest Awards For Valour - Victoria Cross - Medal Of Honour (USA) and more
K9HC 550 P.E.D had the honour of supporting Victoria Cross recipient Corporal Cameron Baird VC MG, via CAMS CAUSE (a locally organised charity event, by close family and friends) and also assisted by the Commando Welfare Trust.
To honour Cameron, K9HC presented his image on an immaculately presented 550 P.E.D. Stein and mounted a replica Victoria Cross medal on the summit of the handle, as a token and reminder of his deed and many others in the sacred group of Valour recipients.
In the future K9HC 550 P.E.D Memorial Editions, will pay tribute to the deeds of nations highest award recipients, for their heroic deeds of selfless sacrafice.
These 550 P.E.D. Memorial edition drinkware items, are truly collectible heirlooms, with a practical purpose; to serve as a reminder of better days and their deeds and selfless acts. May their memory live on through you. 'We will remember them.'